The PTFA (Parent Teacher Friends Association) for Epworth Primary Academy was set up in 2020 to enhance relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the academy, empowering all to collaborate and engage in activities which will support the academy to advance the education of our children.
Objectives of the PTFA as outlined in our constitution are:
- Encourage closer links between home and school, building relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the Academy.
- Operate according to its own constitution in order to promote fund-raising and social activities within the academy community, working in partnership with the academy and members of the association in agreeing fund-raising objectives.
- Engage in events and provide equipment which may support the academy to advance the education of the pupils.
- Help ensure that the children have a fun and enjoyable experience at Epworth Primary Academy, through social events and other PTFA sponsored activities.
- Operate in such a way that it is accessible to and inclusive of all members of the Parent Forum, such that all members are encouraged to interact with the PTFA and participate in its activities.
Join the PTFA
We have an active team of parent volunteers and welcome the views, opinions and support of all Epworth Primary Academy parents.
Keep up to date with PTFA activity in our closed facebook group here.
Contact us at email@example.com